These Serums Actually Work, According To Top Dermatologists
Sure, a new pair of shoes or an It bag is nice, but many of us are more wiling to shell out a chunk of our paychecks for quality skin care, all in the name of #iwokeuplikethis status. That said, there are a myriad of things in the way of finding a complexion potion that’ll actually lead you on a path to improving your biggest skin-care issues.
- May, 2008: Are you vitamin D-ficient?
- July 19, 2006: Sunscreen In A Pill?
- September 15, 2004: Improving Color of Scars & Uneven Skin Pigment
- May 7, 2003: MLB.com June for Redman
- May 5, 2003: Marlins to strike out skin cancer
- May, 2003: Dark Side of the Sun
- May 9, 2002: Q&A on Melanoma, Miami Herald
- April 1, 2002: Common Sense Suncare Tips For Summer, Healthology
- November, 2002: Popular medicine kills acne, not users by Michael Fumento...National Post
- Oct 24, 2001: FAQ on Hair Loss, Healthology