New England Journal of Medicine publishes pivotal Phase III SCENESSE® studies
Clinuvel Pharma’s SCENESSE®, for which we are eagerly awaiting approval for the treatment of vitiligo, has shown significant improvement in the duration of patient sun exposure without phototoxicity in those suffering from the orphan genetic disorder erythropoietic protoporphyria (EPP). I know this success brings SCENESSE® (afamelanotide 16mg) that much closer to getting its indication for vitiligo!
- May, 2008: Are you vitamin D-ficient?
- July 19, 2006: Sunscreen In A Pill?
- September 15, 2004: Improving Color of Scars & Uneven Skin Pigment
- May 7, 2003: MLB.com June for Redman
- May 5, 2003: Marlins to strike out skin cancer
- May, 2003: Dark Side of the Sun
- May 9, 2002: Q&A on Melanoma, Miami Herald
- April 1, 2002: Common Sense Suncare Tips For Summer, Healthology
- November, 2002: Popular medicine kills acne, not users by Michael Fumento...National Post
- Oct 24, 2001: FAQ on Hair Loss, Healthology