- Published on Thursday, May 01 2014 14:24
Make sure Mom feels like a queen this Mother’s Day. Skip the real flowers and treat her to a 50-minute signature Facial of Unconditional Love. This facial is “Rose bliss”. This rose infused facial is designed to hydrate the skin and help reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Relax, refresh and renew your mind and spirit with our European-style Rose facial. A deep pore cleansing softens and refreshes the skin, while a relaxing facial massage is performed using custom blended pure essential oils. Pure essential oils not only quiet the mind, but also nourishes and tones the skin. This is followed by warm steam to open your pores and later a restorative mask.
Let’s talk about some of the wonderful benefits of rose water:
Rose water, is beneficial to all skin types, it helps soothe and cool sensitive or irritated skin, balances and cleanses oily skin, rejuvenates, softens and tones mature skin, revitalizes and adds a beautiful glow to normal skin. Rose water is filled with anti-oxidants and various vitamins, therefore, it can help prevent the signs of aging and nourishes the skin.
Rose water also has natural antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
- Use rose water to prevent or reduce eye puffiness. Just place a bottle of rose water into the fridge for half an hour and then apply a little onto a cotton pad and gently place it on your eyes. It will help soothe the tender skin around your eyes and prevent or reduce eye puffiness.
- Freshen your face throughout the day by misting rose water on your skin. Especially, in the summer time, rose water can become your faithful friend and helper, caring for your skin like nothing else.
- Use rose water to soften dry skin.
- Rose water can also work as a natural makeup remover. Just apply rose water on a cotton pad and gently remove your makeup with it, gently massaging your face. To create even more effective makeup remover, dampen the cotton pad with rose water and apply a little bit of liquid coconut oil on top of it.
- Use rose water as a skin toner. The regular use of rose water as a toner not only helps prevent wrinkles (slowing down aging process), it tighten pores and adds a wonderful glow to the skin.
- Aromatherapy. I can’t help but mention that you can use rose water as an ingredient in aromatherapy. Research has shown that aromatherapy can have tremendous positive effect in helping fight stress, contribute to more sound sleep and even can help us be more positive!
I hope you find these natural skin care tips useful. Please feel free to share how you liked your facial on Facebook and Twitter.
Until next Month,
Lina, your Skin Care Guru