We are happy to announce that starting this coming Tuesday, May 5, 2020 we will begin seeing patients for full-body examinations, elective, and cosmetic procedures.
For your safety and ours, we will:
- Limit the number of patients seen each day.
- Require everyone to wear a mask while in the office. Patients are expected to arrive with their own masks. Patients who do not have a mask will be rescheduled.
- Ask that you notify us via Klara or phone call when you arrive. Remain comfortably in your car until we notify you via Klara that we are ready to see you.
- Wear a mask and gloves during all examinations.
- Maintain social distancing while checking out.
- Clean and disinfect all patient areas between visits.
These guidelines are in accordance with all county, state and federal recommendations. We urge you to continue using our Virtual Visit services via Klara for all non-emergent issues including routine follow-up visits, prescription renewals, and new bumps or rashes. If an in-office visit is necessary, it will be scheduled as soon as possible.
COVID 19 has established a new normal for all of us. We are eager to get to that new normal and are looking forward to seeing you again soon!